Friday, April 10, 2015

The Adventures Of Nemo And Jesus and Max In Sicily

Hello! I should probably introduce myself, and what I'm doing here. I’ll tell you the story. My name is Max. Jesus wanted to take a quick break from writing after a recent (and quite tiring) adventure, so he asked Nemo, buuuuuuuuttttttttt, (I'm gonna touch it!) he was too lazy. But, in a miracle that slapped darkness and dooms's faces, they met me (and my family) at some ruins. Here's a picture of when we met.

P1080850

Oh, I should probably talk about my family. The guy in the purple/blue is my brother, Elijah. (No joke, Jesus.) He's a cool, nice dude that's good at climbing. Did I mention he's my brother? Then we have the person you probably know from the blog, but she's actually my grandma. She's a funny, nice, creative person. Then there's the tall, shaved-bearded one I haven't talked about. That's my dad. He's awesome. If you're wondering who I am, I'm the kid in the green hoodie. As you know from the picture, I wear glasses. Though he isn't in my picture here, my grandpa is the fabled "Chris" from the blog.

So, we explored and got some cool pictures by climbing.

P1080853P1080859P1080860P1080871

Then we went into a bunch of tunnels. We saw a lot of darkness and stones... your usual ruin-type stuff.P1080903 P1080909  Then a lot of stuff happened. We got in trouble at the ruins. It's sort of this crime problem I have... it's not worth talking about. So, we kinda, sorta, maybe got thrown in jail. We got some pictures, though! (I'm surprised they threw Jesus in jail. Or Nemo, for that matter.)clip_image002

  (oh, that’s my grandpa. He’s a funny, nice cool dude.)

Anyways, we managed to escape through a completely wild and hilarious way that someone should tell you about or write about. But, unfortunately, no one can. Also unfortunate, Jesus and Nemo were left behind.clip_image002[12]

When we got them out of THAT mess we went to explore some more tunnels. We then saw a place that was really overgrown. I'll show you the picture we took from there.clip_image002[14]

We then went to a park that was full of inventions made by a great inventor named Archimedes.P1080914 There was a bunch of catapults and weapons.P1080917 Jesus was mainly interested in the levers, while Nemo was interested in a thing that moved water from one place to another using a screw. Everyone seemed to like the battering ram, though.clip_image002[16]clip_image002[18]

Then we went to................. THE CATACOMBS(OOH SO SPOOKY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, seriously, I was terrified. Funnily enough, I never saw any mummies. Unfortunately, Nemo and Jesus had to stay in the bag. It was cool. There were a lot of inscriptions. But it was mainly just rocks and darkness, your usual catacomb-like stuff. I got a cool picture right outside the catacombs, though.clip_image002[20]

Also, random note here, I'm thinking of making a "Nemo and Jesus Official Theme Song".

We then stopped for a bite to eat. Why we eat bites, I don't know. We had pizza, and it was good. Jesus got us it on the house (he's good at getting free stuff) and we went off to our next destination; a Leonardo Da Vinci museum.

The museum was downright awesome. It had a bunch of machines and mechanisms, some able to be used, some not. They were all made by Leonardo.P1080928 Nemo and Jesus were interested in a certain machine, but they couldn't get it to work. clip_image002[22]P1080931They liked the bridge. I don’t know why.clip_image002[24] Then we went to the main plaza and did other things that weren't as important. But this happened!clip_image002[26] And something funny is that we went into a church with Jesus, but Nemo didn’t want to come. Huh. We didn’t get any pictures, though. Then we got Gelato and went home to rest. And Jesus asked me a question, after establishing that he trusted me with very important matters.

And now I’m here.

So that’s why I wrote. I figured this could be its own blog post. Hope you enjoyed it.

Well… bye.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You're a good writer, Max. Great job.
    Peace, Love, and Hugs from Aunt Jeannie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Guest Blogger! Max is funny!! Send him to CA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I can't go to CA, Because I have to go back home today and I'd rather see my friends, then I might think about going to CA in the summer.

      Delete
  3. You ROCK Max!! Give everyone hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max, great job guest blogging! I hope you have many more adventures in your future. It looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete